|Views Total:||608 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||January 14, 2019|
destyle.css is a CSS reset library used to create neat clean web pages.
- Ensures consistency across browsers (thanks normalize.css)
- Resets spacing (margin & padding)
- Resets font-size and line-height
- Prevents the necessity of reseting user agent styles
- Prevents style inspector bloat by only targeting what is necessary
- Contributes to the separation of presentation and semantics
- Works well with all kind of styling approaches, atomic libraries like tachyons, component based styling like css-in-js in React, good ‘ol css, …
How to use it:
Installation & Download:
# NPM $ npm install destyle.css --save
Import the destyle.css into your project.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="destyle.css">