|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||January 25, 2017|
Graaf is a collection of pure CSS grid overlays that display grid and measurement overlays for grid system design.
How to use it:
To get started, just include a gird overlay of your choice in the head sections and done.
<link href="dist/graaf.css" rel="stylesheet">
More grid overlays.
- Bootstrap (1170px, 12 columns): bootstrap.css
- Dribbble (970px, 4 columns): dribbble.css
- Github (980px, 12 columns): github.css
- Medium (1000px, 3 columns): medium.css
- Nytimes (970px, 5 columns): nytimes.css
- Twitter (1190px, 4 columns): twitter.css
- Default (793px, 10 columns): graaf.css