|Views Total:||73 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||March 31, 2023|
It supports numbers up to Quattuorvigintillions and also has the ability to format numbers with commas as thousands separators.
How to use it:
1. Download and load the digit.js library.
2. Convert numbers into words.
// 2.1 Million toWord(2100000); // 2.1 M toWord(2100000, "short");
3. Format numbers with commas as thousands separators.
// 2,100,000 commas(2100000);
- there’s 3x as much code!
- it can now handle large numbers up to Novemvigintillion!
- there’s date and time formatting!
- Date formatting in mdy and dmy
- Time in 12 or 24 hour
- The time between two dates, or one date and the present