|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||February 9, 2019|
srcset attribute and with and takes best advantage from the progressive JPEG image format.
Insert your images into the document using
data-original attribute instead of
<img alt="Alt 1" data-src="1.jpg" width="200" height="200"> <img alt="Alt 2" data-src="2.jpg" width="200" height="200"> <img alt="Alt 3" data-src="3.jpg" width="200" height="200"> ...
Initialize the lazy load functionality on your images with one JS call.
Available options with default values.
// image selector elements_selector: "img", // parent container container: window, // the distance out of the viewport threshold: 300, // different thresholds thresholds: null, // data-src data_src: "src", // data-srcset data_srcset: "srcset", // date-sizes data_sizes: "sizes", // multiple background images data_bg: "bg", // default classes class_loading: "loading", class_loaded: "loaded", class_error: "error", // the time (in milliseconds) each image needs to stay inside the viewport before its loading begins. load_delay: 0, // callbacks callback_load: null, callback_set: null, callback_set: null, callback_enter: null
// update the LazyLoad update(); // force loading any element load() // load all images loadAll() // destroy the LazyLoad destroy()
- Improved WebP detection to work correctly on Firefox too
- Added the ability to know when all images have been downloaded through the callback_finish callback
- Added the file demos/print.html to demo how to print lazy images
- v10.17: Added a new thresholds option that you can use when you need to have different thresholds for the scrolling area, so a single threshold option is not enough for your needs.
- v10.16: Added new option load_delay to skip loading when fast scrolling occurs. Pass in a number of milliseconds, and each image will be loaded after it stayed inside that viewport for that time.
- v10.13: Shortened the RegEx for crawlers detection
- v10.10: Added a public load method to force loading any element.
- v10.9: Added the ability to lazily set the sizes attribute via a data-sizes attribute.
- v10.8: Added a public loadAll method to force loading all the images
- v10.5.2: Added a security check on lazy elements’ parents.