|Views Total:||522 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||January 1, 2023|
How to use it:
Download and insert the barba.js library into your webpages.
The basic HTML structure for the webpages.
<div id="barba-wrapper"> <div class="barba-container"> Your content goes here </div> </div>
Initialize the barba.js on document ready. That’s it.
For advanced usages, please visit barba.js’ official document site for more information.
- Simplified API, with tree shaking support and TS definitions
- Hook system for Transitions and Views
- Transition resolution, to declare your transitions and let Barba pick the right one
- Use of data-barba-* attributes, that you can easily customize
- Sync mode, to build cross animated transitions between pages
- Plugin system