|Views Total:||106 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||June 16, 2022|
Have you ever wanted to detect faces in an image? Or were you tasked with creating a demo that could detect and highlight people’s faces in an uploaded picture?
img and canvas
tags. Take a look at the demo page to see it in action.
1. Download and load the facedetector.js library.
2. Detect faces in an image using the
XenoFaceDetector.Detect() function. Available parameters:
- img: Target image or canvas element
- im_width: Image Width
- im_height: Image Height
- multiple: Detect multiple faces in an image
- resSize: Use the reduced image size. Default: 281.
const faces = XenoFaceDetector.Detect(img, im_width, im_height, multiple, resSize)