|Views Total:||112 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||April 22, 2022|
Have you ever wanted to add extra information to the copyright notice of text you were copying from a website? Maybe you wanted to add your name as the author of the article, or maybe even a link to your own website?
How to use it:
2. Initialize the library and pass the following parameter to the copyText function.
- showPageLink: Show the URL of the current page
- copyrightText: Copyright Note 1
- otherText: Copyright Note 2
- otherTextPos: “Start” or “end”
- howToShow: Format the output
/* copyText( showPageLink = true, copyrightText = document.title, otherText = "", otherTextPos = "end", howToShow = ["->", "(", ")"] ) */ const copy = new copyText(true,"CSS Script Website", " 2022", "end",["->", "(", ")"])
3. Run the script.