|Views Total:||525 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||June 17, 2016|
A SASS mixin that helps you apply SVG based angled / slanted border effect to any page sections.
How to use it:
Import the angled-edges.
Customize the angled borders with the following parameters.
- $location: Location of shape relative to parent element:’inside top’, ‘outside top’, ‘inside bottom’ or ‘outside bottom’.
- $hypotenuse: Side of the right triangle that the hypotenuse is on: ‘upper left’, ‘upper right’, ‘lower left’, or ‘lower right’.
- $fill: Fill color of triangle
- $width: Width of triangle – 1500px default
- $height: Height of triangle – 80px default