Originally Published Nov 20 2017, updated Mar 18 2022
1. HTML & CSS Only FAQ Accordion
A simple and smooth FAQ accordion component created using CSS and HTML <details> <summary> elements.
2. Multilevel Accordion Menu with Plain HTML & CSS
A simple Html5 / CSS3 approach to making a multilevel sliding accordion menu from nested html lists. It uses checkbox+label hacks for toggling hierarchical menus and several CSS3 properties for smooth sliding effects.
3. Smooth Accordion With Details Disclosure Element
4. Pure CSS Responsive Horizontal Accordion
A responsive horizontal accordion created by ferry that makes use of CSS3 transitions and transforms to smoothly expand accordion items on mouse hover.
5. Simple Plain Accordion Interface
7. Responsive CSS Only Accordion & Tabs Component
Yet another pure CSS tabs that will be automatically converted into a vertical accordion interface on mobile devices. Based on CSS flexbox and radio/label hacks.
10. Pure CSS Horizontal Responsive Image Accordion Slider
A pure CSS/CSS3 based responsive accordion slider that allows you to horizontally expands the images on mouse hover. On small screens such as mobile devices, the accordion slider will be transformed into a vertical image list to fit its parent container.