|Views Total:||7,445 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||June 6, 2020|
Tailblocks is a collection of 60+ responsive, flexible, professional CSS blocks for the known Tailwind.css framework.
It provides a quick way of adding mostly commonly used UI components into your Tailwind powered web project without writing any HTML. More features:
- Dark & Light mode.
- 8 color variables.
- Works on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Easy to use with Copy and Paste.
How to use it:
1. Visit the Tailblocks official website.
2. Select a block from the sidebar menu.
3. Click the View Code button to get the HTML snippets.
4. Paste the HTML snippets into your Tailwind project. Done.