The date and time picker is a useful and commonly used component in modern web design.
With these components, your users are able to quickly and simply select dates and times for a specific input field.
I hope you like it and don’t forget to spread the world.
Originally Published Nov 23 2017, updated Jan 14, 2023
10 Best Date And Timer Picker Components:
1. Powerful Multilingual Date/Time Picker – Tempus Dominus
2. Highly Customizable Date and Time Picker with Rome.js
A simple to use JS library for appending a highly customizable date & time picker on your input field when clicked/focused on.
4. Convenient Calendar & Date Picker Component – tui.date-picker
5. Material Inspired Date & Time Picker – simplePicker
6. User-friendly Datetime Range Picker With Predefined Date Ranges
This is the vanilla JS version of the jQuery Date Range Picker plugin, which allows you to create a customizable, nice-looking date range picker with pre-defined date ranges.
7. Tiny Customizable Date Range Picker – TinyPicker
A tiny yet customizable date picker library that makes it easier to select date ranges from a minimal clean calendar popup. With no 3rd dependencies like jQuery, moment.js, etc.
8. Beautiful Responsive Date & Time Picker Library – Window Date Picker
A simple yet modern and user-friendly date picker with a monthly calendar.
To find more about date & time pickers for your modern web applications, here are a few more resources available on our networks: