|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||October 10, 2018|
How to use it:
Insert the minified version of the sweep.js library into the html document.
sweep(target, properties, fromColor, toColor, options)
- target: target element to animate
- properties: CSS properties you wish to animate
- fromColor: initial color
- toColor: final color after the transition
- options: an array of options
- callback: will be triggered once the animation finishes
- direction: clockwise (1) or counterclockwise (-1)
- duration: the duration of the animation.
- space: ‘HSL’, ‘HSLuv’, or ‘RGB’
- Allow API to take an array of elements