|Views Total:||50 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||March 24, 2021|
Simple.css is a lightweight CSS framework (also considered as a CSS reset) that helps developers quickly build a minimal clean looking website without requiring them to add CSS classes to elements.
How to use it:
1. Install the CSS framework into your project by simply adding the simple.min.css stylesheet to the document.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="simple.min.css" />
2. Happy coding.
- Fixed the header bug where it overflows.
- Added the little arrow to <select> and fixed its disabled state
- Added pre span to mono-font list
- Fixed: Input range should not have padding
- also limit width of <video> element and add opacity in dark mode
- Set the cursor to `?` when hovering over an abbreviation
- Fix CSS shorthand in `main`
- Changed text colours to improve contrast ratio.
- Update CSS