|Views Total:||23 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||March 14, 2023|
Simple.css is a lightweight CSS framework (also considered as a CSS reset) that helps developers quickly build a minimal clean looking website without requiring them to add CSS classes to elements.
How to use it:
1. Install the CSS framework into your project by simply adding the simple.min.css stylesheet to the document.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="simple.min.css" />
2. Happy coding.
- Added classes for .button and .notice
- Fix summary margins when using nested details
- Change dl grid-template-columns
- [css] fix whitespace
- Update hr vertical margin from 1rem to 3rem
- Change abbr css
- [css] use min-content on toggleable inputs
- [css] >3:1 contrast on borders + better hr styling
- [css] inline sibling checkbox/radio labels
- Button focus and disabled improvements
- Update simple.css for validation purposes
- Fix table ignoring width
- Change “radio” to vertical-align: middle
- Style Progress Bar and a few minor tweaks
- Add definition lists and fix Noto font
- Section boundaries
- Improve details and change background to background-color
- Added formatting for aside, article and section tags
- Changed nav so that only the nav in the header is formatted
- Center the whole content inside figures, not just the caption
- Change screenshot.png to a newer version.
- Add fix for last-child items in a nav
- Increase left and right padding for ‘kbd’ element
- Remove duplicate properties
- Navigation list items
- Fixes Table Overflow
- Simple.css now uses CSS Grid instead of the old school display:block; method – this improves responsiveness and stops the need for hacks when it comes to full width content
- Clean & simplify stylesheet
- Lots of small UI/UX tweaks that generally improve things
- Update and bugfix
- Fixed the header bug where it overflows.
- Added the little arrow to <select> and fixed its disabled state
- Added pre span to mono-font list
- Fixed: Input range should not have padding
- also limit width of <video> element and add opacity in dark mode
- Set the cursor to `?` when hovering over an abbreviation
- Fix CSS shorthand in `main`
- Changed text colours to improve contrast ratio.
- Update CSS