|Views Total:||21 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||October 4, 2023|
More Use Cases:
- Parsing API responses containing HTML data into JSON for further processing.
- Converting HTML templates into JSON for dynamic content generation. Developers can modify the JSON and then reconstruct the HTML.
- Extracting data from HTML documents. The JSON representation makes it easy to locate specific elements and their attributes.
- Simplifying HTML data for storage or transport. The JSON format is more compact and lightweight than HTML.
How to use it:
1. Install and import the markup2json.
# Yarn $ yarn add markup2json # NPM $ npm i markup2json
import markup2json from "markup2json";
2. Convert HTML or XML strings to JSON as follows:
const markup = "HTML/XML Markup Here"; const json = markup2json(markup); console.log(json);
- chore: updates dependencies